Katherine was born and raised in the Dallas area before heading to Emory University in Atlanta, Georgia, for college. Afterwards, she moved to Washington, D.C., where she worked as a journalist, publishing executive and public relations professional before moving back to Texas to start an investment business buying, renovating and renting properties around Dallas and Tarrant County. A proud member of the Daughters of the Republic of Texas, Katherine lives in Southlake and knows Texas and understands the unique challenges that come with buying and selling in this area. Plus she’s happy to serve as a free relationship counselor while helping individuals and families find properties that make everyone the least unhappy.
Call or text me at 703-470-2776 or e-mail email@example.com.
- Texas Realtor, 2019
University of Texas at Arlington, Master of Arts, 2016
- Emory University, Bachelor of Arts, 1994
Activities and Interests:
- Tarrant County Election Judge, 2019 to present
- Operation Kindness Volunteer, 2018 to present
- University of Texas Chancellor’s Centurion, 2018 to present
- Southlake Library Board Chairman, 2017 to present
- Deputy Voter Registrar, 2017 to present
- Carroll Independent School District Student Health Advisory Committee 2011-2019
- Texas Hemophilia Association, 2011-2013