Cell Phone 817-703-1165
From my family to yours it is my pleasure to guide you through the process of selling your home and buying a home. It brings me great pleasure to help in such an important time. My business is a little different because I am an independent Broker, this allows me to work with all Real Estate Agents throughout North Texas to get your home sold quickly. Please call me at 817-703-1165. This number is my cell phone because I want to be personally available to you. I want you to have only one contact when it comes to your real estate needs. I know your time is valuable and I will make the process smooth.
Scott Killian holds the following Distinctions:
- Texas Real Estate Broker License
- Angieslist Super Service Award Recipient -2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
- Recognized in Fort Worth Magazine
- Recognized in Texas Monthly Magazine
- Metrotex Association of Realtors Regional Advisory Council Founding Member
- E-Pro Certified Realtor
- Hackberry Creek Country Club “Preferred Realtor®”
- Hackberry Creek Subdivision preferred access Realtor®
- Member of the ICREA – International Consortium of Real Estate Associations.
- Member of the National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- Member of the Texas Association of Realtors (TAR)
- Member of the MetroTex Association of Realtors (GDAR)
- Member of the North Texas “Multiple Listing Service” (MLS)
- Member of Centralized Showing Systems (CSS)
- Active Volunteer to Faustina Academy Catholic School
- Outstanding Realty Web Presence
- Owner and Founder of Scott Real Estate, Inc.
- Graduate from UNLV with Bachelors degree
- World’s best Dad by my 5 children
- Most Active Independent Real Estate Broker in the mid-cities on multiple occasions.
I am also very proud of the following:
- I put God first. I have very strong moral beliefs.
- Proud to have won 5 President Cup Sales Awards with ClubCorp.
- Multi-Million dollar production club
- Recognized at different times by Point2agent as the states number one website
- Consistently save my clients money.
- Consistently get referrals from my clients.
- I operate many websites, including specific websites to popular neighborhoods. Some websites currently include www.ScottRealty.com, my primary website for Scott Real Estate; previously www.Faustinaacademy.com, the website for the independent Catholic Private school in Irving, TX that my kids attend; www.HackberryCreek.info for homes in Hackberry of Las Colinas, www.RusticWoodsOfBedford.com, and many more.
- I utilize technology to generate traffic to all my listings via www.Google.com, www.Yahoo.com, www.Trulia.com, www.Zillow.com, and many other search engines.
- HGTV TV Show “My First Sale” calls on Scott Real Estate to find clients for upcoming TV shows. 1100 Forest Ridge in Bedford is filmed for the show.
- Scott Real Estate has been recognized by the TLC Moving Up television shows as one the top real estate brokerage firms in the DFW area. Scott’s clients have had the opportunity to interview with TLC personnel to see if they can be on an upcoming episode.
- WFAA Channel 8 News interviews Scott Killian of Scott Real Estate as a local catholic real estate expert and with questions relating in the Catholic tradition of sellers use of the St. Joseph Statue. CLICK HERE:IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO LEARN MORE OR ORDER A ST. JOSEPH STATUE.
- Texas Realtors Magazine Interviews and Publishes an article about the success of Scott Real Estate.
- Scott was interviewed on the Guadalupe Catholic Radio Network for a real estate market update. Local Catholic Radio station is 910AM.